All residential students get 34 included laundry cycles per semester preloaded on their GWorld card. The laundry readers will automatically charge to the laundry account until it is depleted. It will then start charging from Colonial Cash and Dining Cash as funds are available.
All university residence halls (except 1959 E Street, South Hall and Townhouse Row) have laundry facilities in common areas, either on each floor or in one central location in the building, usually on the first floor or the basement levels.
· All operating directions are posted on bulletin boards in the laundry rooms.
· You can use Colonial Cash or Dining Cash on your GWorld card, or quarters, to pay for the laundry machines.
· Laundry is $1.75 per load.
GW Laundry Tracker
GW Laundry Tracker is a service offered through GWorld to make doing laundry easier for students. You can check the availability of washer and dryer machines in your building from your smartphone or computer at night or during the day.
The Laundry Tracker allows you to:
· Reserve a laundry/dryer machine
· Receive a text message or email when the washer/dryer cycle is complete
· Save time by not hauling your laundry to an already full laundry room!
Report a Laundry Problem
· Submit a FixIt ticket and select the Washer and Dryer option to report a mechanical problem with a laundry machine.
· Contact GWorld to request a refund for GWorld payment for laundry cycles that did not work or to report a card reader that is not communicating with a laundry machine.
· Call Caldwell & Gregory Laundry at 1-800-927-9274 or [email protected] to request a refund for coins used in laundry cycles that did not work.
2013 H Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052